"comprehensive & individualized services" HTC Programs "comprehensive & individualized services"
Horizon Treatment Center (HTC) is located at 24901 Northwestern Hwy Suite 412, Southfield, MI, inside of a beautiful 7 story building, located on the corner of Evergreen Rd
and the Lodge Freeway/Northwestern Hwy. This site is equipped with all safety standards, complying with all city ordinances. Our handicapped accessibility complies with the
ADA standards. Our site provides mental health, substance abuse and behavioral health services. Our business office hours are Monday's - Thursday's from 9am - 5pm.
Our Client Therapy Hours (which are by appointment only) are Monday's - Thursday's from 9am - 9pm and Saturday's from 10am - 3pm.
Behavioral Health Services
Medication management treatment provided by a licensed and board certified psychiatrist (MD/DO). Persons utilizing this service can be in a specific program at Horizon
Treatment Center (HTC), but may need medications to stabilize the presenting symptoms and to facilitate a return to the person’s previous healthy and stable level of
Court-referred individuals dealing with an alcohol, drug abuse, domestic violence issue or assault and battery. Our outpatient court service program is designed and features
the following services:
* Screening and Assessment – for drunk driving sentencing * Evaluations for treatment services
* Walk in & random on-site drug screening * Timely and appropriate feedback
* Referral services * Day and evening hours
* Domestic Violence Intervention Groups (meets for 26 weeks) * Drivers License Appeal Division (DLAD) evaluations – license restoration hearings
Drug Intervention Program
This program in suitable for repeat or high-risk offenders. It entails educating the client on the progression of addictions. The program focuses on breaking through denial
and defense mechanisms, the progression of the disease, a comprehensive understanding of the effects of drugs and alcohol on the mind and the body, the consequences
of abuse, strategies for treatment and abstinence, followed by driver's safety education. The program is a 15-hour group session. Attendance is Friday evening, Saturday and
Outreach Counseling Services
Horizon Treatment Center’s staff facilitates weekly groups in your Adult Foster Care Home, Group Homes, Shelters, Churches and/or Community agencies, addressing
substance abuse and/or parenting classes.
Meets for 16 – 18 sessions and is aimed at enhancing parental skills. Understanding the family dynamics, parenting styles, self esteem & disciplinary techniques.
Youth Expression Groups
Horizon Treatment Center’s staffs facilitate weekly groups in your school system, addressing life stressors, peer pressure, drug matrix, self-esteem, effects of divorce and
conflict resolution. This is a 3 module (8 weeks per module) program.
Domestic Violence Intervention Program
This is a mandatory 36 -weeks program that includes individual & group sessions. Our DV program emphasizes the repetitive and escalating cycle of domestic violence, to
facilitate awareness, accountability, and non-violent behaviors for an individual involved in a domestic violence conviction. Summary of the DV Program's topics are as follows:
* Anger Management Skills * Time Management Skills * Stress Management Skills * Communication Skills
* Effective Decision Making Skills * Passive/Aggressive Behaviors * Domestic Violence Cycle * Victims in Relationships
* Child Abuse in Violent Homes * Battered Women & Men * Shattered Lives * Drug Matrix
* Coping Techniques * Self Esteem Building & Empowering Skills * Exploration & Processing Feelings * Learning to Heal
* Self Esteem Enhancement * Ownership & Responsibility
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a flexibly-scheduled intensive chemical dependency treatment program serving adults (18 years of age and older) that are committed
to treatment and abstinence. The primary purpose of the IOP is to assist the client in developing a solid foundation for recovery. Our IOP services include: professionally
directed assessments and evaluations; individualized treatment planning; integration of support and resource referrals; on-site drug screenings; individual and/or group
treatment support. The program will consist of 8-10 weeks, and 4 days group & individual session per week that will meet for 1-12 hours per week.
Outpatient Counseling Services (Mental Health & Substance Abuse) ~ TeleHealth Sessions available
Our outpatient programs for mental health and/or substance abuse services are designed to meet the individual needs of children, adolescents, adults, couples and the family.
Services include: assessments and evaluations; 24-hour emergency crisis resolution; treatment and aftercare planning; on-site drug screening; support and resource referrals.
The focus and length of treatment depends upon the needs of each individual and family. Individual, couples, families and group treatment focuses on:
* Self-Esteem Enhancement * Stress & Time Management * Anger Management * Behavioral Issues * Addiction Issues
* Alcohol and/or Drug abuse * ADD/ADHD * Various Issues * PTSD * Divorce
* Bereavement Issues * School Problems * Parenting Classes * Anxiety/Depression * Conflict Resolutions
* Abuse Issues * Martial/Pre-Marital Counseling * Gambling Addiction * Sex Addiction * Your Concern(s)
|"Inspiring, Challenging & Empowering Others"
|Website created by Smith - contact webmaster@Horizontreatment.org for website issues.
|Copyright © 2020 Horizon Treatment Center. All Rights Reserved.
|Horizon Treatment Center
24901 Northwestern Hwy Ste 412, Southfield, MI 48075-2302
248-423-1728 (Office) & 248-423-1734 (Fax)